Date(s) - 16/11/2018
Categories No Categories
SAVE THE DATE: November 16th, 5:30 pm – CSFA AGM
Please plan to attend our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on November 16, 2018 at 5:30 pm at Roberts Creek Elementary School library.
All members of the Coast String Fiddlers Association (CSFA), are invited to attend the 2018 AGM to:
• receive the annual financial report and updates on recent CSFA activities,
• vote, by special resolution, for the adoption of an updated version of our Constitution & Bylaws before we transition to the new Societies Act,
• elect the incoming board,
• be counted for gaming grant purposes, and
• find out who is the lucky winner of a complimentary half hour violin lesson with Gabrielle Dubreuil for those who completed the strategic plan survey earlier in the year.
Thank you in advance for your attendance at the AGM on Friday, November 16 at 5:30pm at the Roberts Creek school library, and for your support in promoting the tradition of fiddle music on the Sunshine Coast!